At Kite Media we specialize in building awesome websites that work. We combine design with function to create sites that we’d be proud to call our own. We build everything from eCommerce to basic informational sites for all types of businesses and budgets – small and large. Get in touch today and lets see if we’re a good fit for your web design needs.
Benefits of a Website From Kite Media
Websites designed by Kite Media include the following features:
- Responsive design – your site will be mobile-friendly and will look and function great on smartphones and tablets.
- The perfect blend of design + function – our creatives have an eye for great design, but we also know the important role that functionality plays in a site’s performance. We combine the two to get the ideal mix.
- Built-in contact forms – customers will never have to leave your site to get in touch.
- Social media integration – we link your site to your Instagram, Google+, YouTube, Facebook, & Twitter profiles and make it easy for your customers to connect with you.
- Website optimization for search engines like Google, Yahoo, & Bing – if your site can’t be found online then it will do you little good. Our experience with SEO is applied directly to the development of your site.
- Linked website analytics to track visitor data and site progress.
Our turnaround time is quick, and depending on the size of your project, we can have your new site ready to go in less than a month. Our pricing is aimed at leaving money in your pocket so that you can afford to drive traffic to your new site. We aren’t always the lowest priced website design service around, but we do promise to deliver quality websites that work. We build clean, stylish, functional websites that give your business a professional and modern feel. If that’s what you’re looking for, then get in touch!
Step One: Plan
First, we’ll determine what our team needs to do to deliver the website of your dreams.
Step Two: Create
We’ll build a website with targeted content and attractive layouts that reflect your business.
Step Three: Impress
Your new website will continue to impress and engage viewers while improving your online presence.